Monday 30 May 2011

Logos designed for Department of Petroleum Engineering
























Well, the yarn and tale about the designing of the logos above are not necessary to discuss here =P You people are wise enough to understand my emotion which I have used. Of course, there's a mini hilarious story about it. I can't mention here as that person had promised me not to disclose the secret =D ...But seriously, I availed the offer alot... While uploading, there's a non-ending contagious smile spread on my face with a devilish essence =D
Hope you like the logos, I could create better logos but that person wanted the simplest =S I added stylish and brisk as additive in the logos =P


1 comment:

  1. hii,..,i really liked our logos.,,.if u dont mind can you send me the petroleum enginneering logos that you have.. they are really good.
    my mail id is - rayalaswarnahash@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete